Swahili quotes

Sunday, June 29, 2014

STOLEN DESTINY PART 1


“When all people you love and care, turn against your inner voice.  They push you to hell, and your destiny is stolen. Now you are back with no love, no life in you, but desire to turn the world upside down”

  STOLEN DESTINY PART 1



Life is a journey; and the roads we travel have twisted turns; which sometime lead us to unexpected places, and to unexpected people. I met this guy; who then with only one night he destroyed my life forever. It’s the night that my stress pushed me into hell. The night with no stars, no hope and no life in me.


At Club Sun Cirro
which is 400 meters from Shekilango traffic lights, on Morogorro Road, Opposite Legho Hotel..,Dar es salaam;Tanzania. With my friends; beautiful girls in the world Naima, Mwanaisha and Janeth.
Patrick wasn’t there. My lovely mother wasn’t there. If they had been, they would have saved me; just like they always did. It was 1130 hours PM, everyone busy dancing. The club is full of people; he came dancing  close to me; touched my shoulder without permission and then whispered;

"You are the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen in the world". I gave him; a tempting glare and smiled.
It's my first time to be in this place.Night club. Something is telling me ....Husna this is wrong...Husna this wrong. It's distracting me. I wanted to be happy and free myself from hell. With a force; trying to forget what had happened in my life; i forced myself into a man's chest dancing. He grinned; and held my back as if he wanted to eat me. And said;
"My name is Hamad, you want a drink?"

“Husna, of course" I said. 
"Okay". He said; "wait for me here". He called a bartender; and ordered drinks. Within a minute; a bartender came with two bottles; Ndovu special malt and Barbera wine. 
"No, i don't drink alcohol" I said.
He gave me a boyish grin. 
"Barbera wine; you drink it. It's not alcohol; trust me" He said; straightening his hand to my hands; with a bottle of wine.
At that time I had never tried to drink something like that. I hated alcohol; i'm a muslim girl you know.In my life there are two things I wasn’t interested, Alcohol and night clubs; but my friends forced me; to hang out due to the stress i had. Stress of losing a man I love. A man i gave him my heart; sacrificed everything for him; my religion; my parents and friends but in the end he broke my heart into pieces. 
Carelessly i took a drink; Yes I don’t care. My friends who were dancing on the other side came; 
“Husna. This cannot be. You  are drinking what? Majanga” .  It was Mwanaisha voice; with her mouth open. And two hands on her mouth. She was shocked. I'd never done that in my life. 
Hamad interrupted; "hey girls; what’s wrong with that?". 
"What? Do you really know what she's going through?" Janeth said.
"Husna; dont drink. Don't" Naima added. 
Hamad was laughing. He held; Naima's and Mwanaisha's hands then took them to the counter; and ordered drinks for them. Janeth followed them; and left me standing on the dancing floor. They chatted; after few minutes; they all came with their bottles of drinks. We are all drinking. Dancing. Few minutes; i felt like my head is about to burst. Dizziness.


‘Please Hamad can we go and sit somewhere?’I said; with my hands on his waist.
He smiled. I didn't know why.
"Sure" he said
We went to the, VIP; the second floor. The place was the nicest place in the world. With the fresh air. We left my friends drinking. Dancing. Chatting with other guys. He gave them Tshs. 100,000; equivalent to  $70. Everything was getting worse and worse. My head was on heat. Alone with Hamad; holding each other's hands in a dark i was afraid. He was a stranger for God's sake. 
: "Husna' Are you a student?" He asked. 
 "Yes, I am a student from university of Dar es salaam, taking Masters of business administration"  He gave me a small grin again. The guy was very weird. Every time with him; i felt some changes in my underpants. God what's wrong with me?

  "You seem to be in pain" He said "What is it?"
My thoughts drifted back at home; when my parents threatened to dishonor me if I get married to Patrick. Another thought came; when Patrick’s father called me a devil who want to separate him and his son just because I am a Muslim..I lost control. Tears started to flow from my eyes. Like a baby.
"please. I don’t want to talk about that’ I said

He respected my plea. He was silent for a minute. Then I started a topic. Just to forget everything about Patrick for a moment. We chatted different things about religion; after life; marriage; studies and business. He told me;about his company. To tell you the truth I had no idea, that a person I was talking to; he was a monster,  a beast that destroyed my life.
Yes all people i loved wronged me. Patrick. My parents. And Patrick’s parents. They all pushed me to hell. And the hell is what happened between me and this man I was chatting with in the club.
Life is unpredictable, sometime what you see with your physical eyes as right is not. Hamad seemed to be wise. Kind. He made me forget what my father told me when I was in the middle school; Tambaza secondary ;  the way things they appear they are is not the way they are. When you grow up you will understand. 
 "Husna; what are you thinking" he asked "Whatever it is.  Don’t give up; as long as you have life, you still have something to hope for"
The way he spoke, the way he was outside; he was innocent; but deep down within he was a monster. 
Of course his words, were uplifting. I never imagined, in life a day like this can happen to someone life. A day without hope. A day without light. A day where I had nothing to look forward to. 

"Are you cold?" He asked; "Do you want dance more?", scooting his body closer to me. The way he is looking at me, I sensed something in me. Yes he had sex eyes.  I tell myself. Why can't I loose. Dance and forget all my problems to this stranger?

"A little" I said;  "But I want go back home. I know my parents, must be looking for me". Trying to wrap my arms; around my body to warm up myself. 

He stood up, and reached for my hand. “Come on, let us go and find your friends”.
We went to the dancing ground; where we left them but they were not there. Where are they? We searched and searched the entire club; but we couldn't find them. It was 01:45 am.

“Where are these stupid girls” I said

Maybe they have left. No way. They can't leave me alone with the stranger. In the strangest place i'd ever been. They know that it's my first time to be here. They must be somewhere with guys. I thought

"Husna, let me take you home”  Hamad; suggested

“Okay” I replied.

"Where are you staying" He asked.

“Kawe” I replied. 

He smiled. He looked  happy more than before. May be because we were alone.
“ Lets go I will take you home” he said

“But I must inform them first; they must be somewhere with  guys” I said.

“Okay” he said; nodding to me; holding my hand to his direction.

I placed my hand, in his; and we went outside. It was the first time holding another man’s hand lovingly; other than Patrick. I felt little uneasy, but still I trusted him. We found his car outside; Toyota Vitz; red colored, he  opened a car’s front door and pointed his hand to the door;
"get inside" he said
My attention is focused on the contemporary beautiful red color of the car. 

"Husna you are very beautiful"  he said. Slowly closing the car’s front door. 
I nodded, feeling the Car’s seat and good perfume inside.
 
Yes I felt little uncomfortable, stepping into a stranger’s car at the middle of the night. 

I thought for the moment that I shouldn’t be there, but then my stress forced me. I wanted hope; I wanted something. I wanted someone to lean on. To forget all my problems and think it over again

He got inside the car; and started it. His eyes were on my eyes; as if it was his first time to see someone beautiful like me. 

“Why are you looking at me like that, drive the car please” I said with a little grin on my face. 

“Husna, you are the most  beautiful creature i'd ever seen” he said

“Yes I know that” I replied.
I felt a little peace in me. I tell myself; he seemed to be a good guy.  He won’t harm me. He will take me home safely.

"What are you thinking?"He asked; "Are you thinking what I am thinking?"

“What?” I asked

“Anyway forget it” he said

While on the road, the rain started falling. 

“Ooh my God, rain again. I just hate when it rains. What will happen to these stupid girls” I said
“They are big girls, they will take care of themselves” he responded

The rain is falling faster against car’s glass, making it harder to listen to each other.
Within few minutes; i lost myself. I was slumbering.

Suddenly I found myself at, Mikocheni B; opposite Regency hotel in the car. With him sitting beside me. Looking at me like he wanted to kiss me.

"Hey; what's that? Where are we?" I asked  and said "Please take me home, not here"

"Husna, this is my home" he said; "I just want to take my jacket; it is too cold.Won’t take even a minute"
 
"Do you want one?" He asked

“No! I  want go home” I replied. 

“Hey come on, I know that’ he said
 "follow me I have an extra sweatshirt in the house you can borrow me’ he said.  He got out of the car. I am afraid to be alone outside in the middle of the night. And the bad thing it was raining.
I hesitated for a minute to follow him, the rain was falling faster than before. I didn’t have any reason not to go inside with him. I had no choice.
He opened the car’s door; and helped me to come out.
We went directly, to the house. I watched him, as he took the key out of the pocket to unlock the door. 

"Come inside Husna" pointing his hand inside the house, i followed him inside. I am inside and he closed the door. And took the key. I felt little uneasy.
 I watched him, glance around the house following his eyes with mine. 

“Husna, why don’t you sleep here; it is too dangerous outside; the rain; you know”
He said.
 
"Ridiculous; please take me home Hamad’  I said.

Hamad remained still, staring at me; like he want to eat me. I know being there didn’t feel right; 

“I should probably go and wait for you outside” I said. 

“oh yeah, give me a sec” He said, taking his shirt out. I am surprised. I know this guy want to do something.
 I run and walked to the door, trying to open the door but failed. While, struggling to open the door; I heard Hamad’s footsteps moving closer to me; my heart beating faster every time I heard the rubber soles of his shoes coming close to me. Everything about being in his house, felt wrong; I knew I needed to escape. Going to his house was a bad idea and going to the night club; was a huge mistake of my life. 

DON'T MISS; STOLEN DESTINY NEXT SUNDAY PART 2........ 
TSL BOOKS-geophrey tenganamba

No comments:

Post a Comment